Our holiday-excursion begins on 30 October 2017! Click here to make a request to join us for 5 days (Mon-Fri) of guided drawing and watercolour painting in the great beauty of Rome.
Choose from two options, either the art program on its own, or the travel option including BandB (but not flights).
For just the art program at €230, spend 5 hours each day with Anthony and Marie as we bring you to some of the city’s most iconic locations to record what we see in our art. If you are traveling to Rome to be with us, you’ll be able to stay with the group in a reputable BandB just a 10-minute walk from the Colosseum for an additional €60* per person per night which we will arrange for you.
Here’s what you’ll get for €230:
- a five-day program, 5 hours per day, accompanying you around the city’s iconic sites, including (among others) the Colosseum, Forum, Capitoline Hill, Pantheon, Piazza del Popolo, Castel Sant’Angelo,
- guided drawing and painting exercises for morning and afternoon sessions, themes and inspiration for things to work on accompanied by a professional art teacher and an experienced art holiday facilitator,
- entrance tickets to both the Colosseum and the Roman Forum (valid 2 days)
- entrance tickets to a group of 4 museums (Palazzo Altemps, Palazzo Massimo, Baths of Diocletian and the Balbi Crypt) valid for 3 days,
- bus/metro tickets to reach sites more than 20 minutes walk away,
- assistance finding affordable places to eat for lunch and evening meals,
Italian-speaking organisers who love Rome and Italy and will be on hand to help you make the most of your week, and
- the chance to book up to seven nights bed and breakfast in a safe, clean, and convenient B&B… only 10 minutes’ walk from the Colosseum, for an additional €60* per person per night.
Not included: flights, art supplies, lunch, dinner, airport transfers.
*CLOSING DATE FOR ROOM BOOKINGS AT THIS RATE IS 30 SEPTEMBER 2017.